Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 12, 2007

Taking the Next Step

Just wanted to bring you up to date on the grad school thing. U of Dayton (the NCAA plays the "play in" game for the NCAA Tournament there between the 64th and 65th seed teams) called and said they would like to interview me for the program. That is pretty cool. It is one more faith step in this direction. So I will call them tomorrow to set up an official time. The first time they gave didn't work out with my funky retail/weekend driven work schedule. They were very understanding and gracious. So tomorrow I will take the next step and see if we can't get something on the calendar. Thanks for thinking and praying for me everystep of the way.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites