Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Why Do I Like This Guy So Much?

Maybe I am a fool, but there is something about this guy that I totally dig. Vision for our country? Political track record? Positions on the issues? I don't know. I'm sure he has his issues (every candidate does), but I keep coming back to Ron Paul. I know he's not going to get the Republican nomination, but I wish he'd get more run in the news, papers, and political circles. I think he scares both republicans and democrats.

I guess I'm going to have settle for the same old political bobbing heads that the party machines crank out. Too bad. The country is ready for something fresh and new that is connected to some historic and constitutional. Not much unlike the Church that is longing for something fresh and new, but that is connected to something ancient and biblical.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites