Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Bad Day? Watch This!

This will most assuredly put a smile on your face no matter the kind of day you had.

The song is "This Too Shall Pass".

These guys are sick! I wish I had an a fraction of the creativity they do...some of the most original videos on this planet. This one is no exception! Watch the video below first and then go here to see an alternate version of the song. I love that they do a lot of their videos in one take with one camera.



And if you have nothing better to do (and haven't seen it already), here is the video that started it all for OK Go...the best!

(bu to Curtis H. via Twitter)

1 comment:

Graham Geisler said...

amazing... whenever I watch something like this (I think of the Honda commercial), I can not help wondering how creationism can be made fun of...

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites