Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Girls Night Out

My sister, Marcie, and niece, Scout, came out for a little girls night out on the town here in Indy. They ate some food, shopped a bit, and talked a ton. It was really cool having them out. My nephew, Alex, and I held down the fort, played with the kids and successfully wrestled my wild (albeit sweet) little buggers into bed. Good times were had by all.

What would a girls night out be without a little reading from the Berenstein Bears!

The terrific trio!

Guess who got goosed?!

Work it...very nice...give me more...strike a pose...there's nothing to it...vogue!

Come closer, Scout...too close - a little too close!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites