Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blogging at 30,000ft

I'm taking a new step in my internets journey and blogging experience. I'm writing this post at 30,000ft above the face of the earth. I know! Crazy!. Airtran was handing out free trail passes to experience gogo inflight internet. And I've got to say it's pretty cool.

Now what makes it so cool is it's free, but normally it's between $9.95 - $12.95. They have all sorts of expensive price plans ranging from one flight access, 24 hr access, and 30 day access. All of it is too right for my bank account. I wonder how long it will be before it's free (why do I think everything on the internet should be free?).

So there you have it. I can officially cross this off my bucket list.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites