Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 24, 2009

Wedding Entrance of a Lifetime!

I love traditional wedding entrances. Kelly and the wedding party came down to Pacbell's Canon in D. Beautiful, elegant, and amazing. I cried like a baby.

But I have to tell you, I love this wedding entrance. Love. It. In fact there is a part of me that is way jealous we didn't do something like this. This is full of love, celebration, exuberance, joy, and community as this man and this women and their friends and family join together to express in dance what is going on in their hearts!

I watched this video with a huge smile in my face and tears in my eyes at the joy expressed and the beauty danced. Simply awesome!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites