Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Long Time No Post

Wow! It has been a long time between posts. New job, another part-time job, and two hour commute puts on a damper on some things I really enjoy...blogging being one of them. With that being said I've had to put some things on the back burner and Held Up High falls into that list.

So here we go with some quick hits about stuff I'm doing and enjoying. I'll post some picks later this week or next of my growing family, thoughts on my trip to California, and reflections on my new job as a school counselor.

Grace and peace to you and yours!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites