Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Love Story Meets Viva la Vida

I dig Coldplay. My 8 year old daughter, Sarah, digs Taylor Swift. So when a friend tweeted the link to a video "Love Story Meets Viva la Vida", well, I just had to listen.

It brought a smile to my face...

...and a tear to my eye.

His story/his version of the song (in this link here) and it's inspiration is tender and sweet and about the connect to music and the heart between him and his little girl.

This video version of the song is for my Sarah. I love you, baby!



Check out his music of "Pachelbel's Canon in D Meets U2." Very cool...now I want a do-over for the song that Kelly's walks down the aisle to at our wedding...

(bu to Kiel K)

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites