Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 06, 2006

Am I Buggin' You?

I don't mean to bug ya, but whether you love his music or hate it...agree with his politics, faith, and/or message or not...I believe that you gotta respect a man like Bono and the message he is preaching to the Church, America, the U.N. and the world. He puts his money where his mouth is. His actions speak as loud if not louder than his words. He stands up for what he feels and knows is right. Passion and justice are fuels to his cause. I dig this guy. He truly is one of my heroes.

Click on the link and read the speech he gave at the National Day of Prayer breakfast on February 2, 2006.

Very cool. Very, very cool.

OK, Edge, play the blues!

p.s. Name the Song where the title of this post and it's last line come from? No cheating or wagering.

1 comment:

Graham Geisler said...

Seth, glad you published this... I had not read the Bono speech, but am glad that I have now... intriguiging, interesting... some of the same reasons that I do what I have been doing in Cambodia...

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites