Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Final Countdown

Today is when the countdown begins. All applications are due to the University of Dayton for the Masters in Education School Counseling program (my stuff has been since Novemeber). I should get a call in the next few days or within the week (I think) regarding the set up of a time for my formal/informal interview to see if I'm right for the program and vice versa. After that - within the month - I should know if I'm in or if I'm out. Whoa. I'm not going to count my chickens before they hatch (even though I've put all my eggs in one basket) as to my acceptence, but when I think about it, I do get excited (and scared, unsure, dazed, etc) about what God is holding in His hands for me.

There you have it...straight from the horses mouth...in case you were wondering what is going with the school dealio. Peace and late until the next update...

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites