Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Martin Luther King, Jr.: I Have a Dream

I can not help on this day to share one my favorite speeches from one of our nation's greatest heroes and visionaries. This man, his life, and his words inspire me to dig deep in myself to pursue not only his dream of peace and justice, but the kingdom vision of Jesus of peace and justice. The question I ask you (and me) is this: Do you share this dream? Do you pursue this dream? If so, how? If not, why?

"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." Luke 4:18,19 (Isaiah 61:1,2)

Free at last. Free at last. Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites