Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Sweater

I share my life with some amazing people. They are apart of the community/small group that Kelly and I do life with at our church. To close out the year, we had our 3rd annual Christmas party and White Elephant gift exchange. Lots of fun. Lots of laughs. Lots (and I mean LOTS) of food.

The moment or should I say moments that I will not forget came during the gift exchange. Somebody (I can't even remember who now...Haynes?) brought this sweat that screamed, "Yikes!" And needless to say it started a feeding frenzy of exchanges where we fought and stole for it like crows over roadkill. I thought I would share a few pics for the peeps out there who will just have to ask the White Elephant gift gods to bring one to their next party. All I can say is that I am so getting that sweater next year!

The Belle of the Ball

Sweaters Rock!

Blue Steel meets Bad Sweater

Two words: Stud Muffin'!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites