Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 15, 2008

Kindergarten Registration

I can't believe it. Sarah is enrolling for college! Well, OK, not really, but at some level it sure feels like it. I had class tonight so Kelly, Sarah and Parker headed for her new school next year, J.E. Prass Elementary, home of the Vikings (which was my elementary school's mascot...how weird is that?!) to register for kindergarten.

I came late, but we had time to see the building, meet some of the staff, and wonder how fast time really flies when raising kids. She is so excited and I am excited for her. New challenges, new responsibilities, and new friends all await her. My little girl is growing up so big, so fast.

It's scary how much I love her! I know she is going to really love all that a safe, caring, committed educational environment offers her. How fun will it be be to see her take on the challenge?! How sad to think of the first time kids make fun of her? How tough to think of the some of the bad choices she might make socially and academically? Wild, wild stuff!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites