Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Where I Stand On The Global Rich List

The Global Rich List is a pretty nifty little site to put our wealth (especially in the US and other first world countries) in a global perspective. The site also comes with some other fun facts about what you can buy given what you make. It also gives ways to help the poor with the monetary resources you have.

This is my rank on the list based on what I submitted to the IRS for 2007. I then put the numbers in when I was at my richest (based on annual income) and I was in the top 1.42%! How nuts is that!

So the question is: Where do you rank on the Global Rich List? Click on the link, be amazed, and think about it.


(bu to Matt via email)

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites