Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 07, 2008

Midterm Madness Over

Whew...midterms are over! Yes! Lots of studying. Lots of prep. Lots of hard work. I think it paid off. Though I don't know the results of the exams (interesting when we get into college/grad school we call them exams and not tests...like we are SO above tests...goofy), I do feel really good about them.

It all started with a long weekend class (Friday night/all day Saturday): Ethics. Then I had my Career Development midterm on Tuesday and School Counselor as Leader class on Thursday. It was a wild couple of weeks of hunkering down and prepping like a mother. We'll just have to wait and see how they turn out.

Now I can turn my attention towards prepping for March Madness Bracetology class!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites