Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Now That's A Tree House

And you thought your tree house was cool!

I know what Kelly would say, but all I know is that I would totally live in one of these if I could. I think it speaks the "adventure to live for" in me. Something wild and creative that speaks to my heart. Funny thing is I can't remember if I ever built a tree house as a kid. I loved climbing trees (still do as a matter of fact), but don't think I ever built one. Kelly's family had a tree house when she was growing up.

Did you have one growing up? Did you build it? Did your dad? Did your friends? Have you built one for you kids? Or have your kids built one?

Click here to view some other really cool and interesting abodes found in the tree tops.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites