Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Draft Day Saturday

I totally love this day! I've had it circled on my calendar for about two months. The NFL Draft is a great event revolving around professional football.

The NFL has done an amazing marking job of taking an event that was relegated to a back conference room at the Sheraton and turning into a multi-million dollar, all day spectacular at Radio City Music Hall. Both the NFL Network and ESPN are providing the t.v. coverage. Chris Berman, Mel Kiper Jr., et al do a great job of calling the shots. For a sports geek like me, this is so much stinkin' fun! Plus, I'm stoked that the time between picks is only 10 minutes (from 15 last year).

I'll be curious to see how the Colts and Steelers will do. The Bengals went with a solid, character guy at linebacker and the Broncos went with a college Bronco at offensive lineman.

So here's to the rest of the day (rest of Rd. 1 and all of Rd. 2) that finishes at 8pm. Then we are back at it at 10am until 6pm tomorrow. Good times, my friends, good times.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites