Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Self Image - Claymation style

Number 1: Self-image is such an important topic to all humans, especially citizens of the US, especially adolescence. It should be handled with grace, appropriateness, and sensitivity.

Number 2: I'm a sucker for claymation. Getting clay to walk and talk with any persona is really cool to me.

So when I experienced the dove tail of the message with the medium from the CBS show Creature Comforts (canceled, I believe), it was a classic for me. It also has potential to be used to start of a small group or support group on that is dealing with the topic. It's kinda long, but still worth a watch.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites