Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 11, 2008

Keeping An Eye Out For Inspiration

So over the last couple of years I've had a growing interest in photography as a form personal expression and art. My friends, D.L., Mickey, and Any Liu Who Hookem Crew Du have all had a little hand in communicating to me in their uniques ways that this hobby is pretty cool.

So the other day I stumbles across a couple of web articles. The specifically talked about to be inspired as a photographer and photos you should definitely take before you die. When you click the links, it will take you to the full article and some cool photography, but here are a couple of my favorites from each site as a teaser:

12 Things to Photograph Before You Die

1. A Perfect Portrait
2. A Complete Story
3. An Image That Makes a Difference

60 Sources of Inspiration for Photography

1. Join a Demonstration
2. Visit/Shop at a Flea or Farmer's Market
3. Ask "What if...?"
4. Just Play

These two articles/posts got me to thinking in few different directions...

Twelve Things to Do Before I Die

1. Catch fly balls in a major league ballpark
2. Go on a road trip with my brothers
3. Take Kelly to Ireland
4. Climb the highest elevation in all 50 states
5. Start some viral internet sensation

Twelve Things to Communicate Passionately About Before I Die

or

60 Sources of Personal Inspiration

1. Talk to a veteran of WWII
2. Read and Re-read the Gospels in the New Testament
3. Begin a friendship with an activist - any activist!
4. Climb a mountain

I'm going to build of these list in the weeks and months to come. I'd love to hear what you have to say about some of these topics...things you'd like to do before you die, ideas that you are passionate about that you'd love to share with the world, or things that inspire you. And who know, if they resonate with me, I just may add them to my lists!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites