Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Brother Is 50!

This is crazy. My brother, Bret, just turned 50 a week or so ago. In honor of that historic birthday, my sis-in-law, Leigh Ann, threw Bret a weekend shindig full of family and friends from as faraway as Dallas, Chicago, and Pensacola, FL. We had a great time celebrating my brother's life, his impact on the Kingdom, and our relationship with him.

One of the ways we did this was by putting together a little slide show spanning the breadth of Bret's life. I got the pleasure of putting the show together with the help of family and friends who sent in pictures in from all stages of his life. So I thought I'd share with you the fruit of my labor. It was worth all the time, all the effort, and the all nighter it took to pull it off.

I love you, Bret!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Seth, I don't expect that you would remember me but I was Bonnie Lund and went to school with Blane and Crystal. Blane sent me the link to this and I sooo enjoyed it. Bret has a beautiful family and I have many fun memories with he and Blane. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Bonnie,

Thank you for your kind words. It's great to hear from friends that have both touched and been touched by Bret's life. What a cool thing to hear about as a brother!

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites