Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Youth MiniSTARS Music Video

All I can say is awesome! Kanye (kinda, but not really) meets youth pastor in this parody music video. When I watched this video for the first time, I'm 99.9% postive that whoever filmed this lives in, around, or in close proximity to West Chester, OH. Why do I know this? Because they filmed a scene from the video at The Cone (love that place!) which is right by where my sis, bro-in-law, and nephews live.

I see that Student Life produced the video. Any of my Cincy area peeps recognize any of the playaz in da vid?

Anywho...enjoy!



(bu to Tim)

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites