Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Fun New Feature

It's amazing to me all the fun techy, geeky things you can put on your blog to track stats, brighten pages, send information, or even make money. As I have bounced from blog to blog, I've picked on a few tools from a few different companies.

One of the tools is from Feed Burner. One of their tools allows bloggers to place a subscription box on their site so that others can subscribe free to that particular blog. I have added one to this blog. It's in the right hand column at the bottom under the map of the world (another cool tool).

If you'd like to subscribe to Held Up High and know when I post something new that is personal, fun or spiritual, you can do so now. All you do is put your email into that box, click "subscribe" and follow the instructions. Then you will get a notice in your email inbox of when something new has been posted here. Pretty easy. Plus, it's free! You can't beat that.

Thanks for letting me share my journey and reveal my inner geek!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites