Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Inside Scoop

Just when you think your four year old is only interested in ballet, books, and bossing her little brother around, think again. When I am home from work on Tuesday and Wednesday, Sarah loves to help me get Parker up from his nap. It's quite cute. Yesterday we were in PK's nap room lying on the bed watching him slowly rise from the dead. Sarah snuggled up close to me and said, "Daddy, are we moving?" I was like - whoa - where did that come from? Kelly must have talked to Sarah about it (and she did). Cool.

I said yes that there was a good chance that we were going to moving closer to Granny/Grandad and Mamau/Papau. She then proceeded to blow me by stating, "You're going to school for counseling, right?" That is when my jaw then hit the bed (only later to be found out that Kelly hadn't talked to her about that). I said yeah and asked her how that made her feel. She said she was excited b/c, "Then we can move into a BIG house with stairs!"

I take a couple of things away from this great little interchange:

1. In this potential move (my chickens haven't hatched yet), it's Kelly and I you have to worry about. The kids will be fine as long as we are there and there are new things to found and explored like stairs (we live in a ranch with no basement)!

2. If you want the inside scoop about the Indy Rings family, go talk to the four year old. She knows what's up.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites