Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 18, 2008

7 Days Of Christmas Images-A Baby Changes Everything

If you visit my blog with any frequency, you know I love visual images: pictures, art, photographs and, in particular, videos. So in light of that, I am going to bring you 7 days of Christmas images that I've come across that speak to the majesty, madness, and/or mystery of this sacred season.

First off is an amazing song performed by Faith Hill. Although I am not a huge country fan there is no doubting that Faith has a great voice and that this is a great song. I'm sorry to say that the video she put out is a bit lame and, as my wife pointed out, distracts from the great lyrics of the song. So if you need to, close your eyes and allow the words to create your own image to what this awesome song communicates.



On a personal note, I couldn't agree more that this baby has changed everything. The rules we live by. The systems we live in. The relationship we form. The life we lead. It has for me, at least. Not to the width or depth I desire, but we are getting there: slowly and surely. Some people have called this change being saved. Being transformed. Being made new. Being made whole. Others have called it being wrecked. Finding peace. Experiencing grace. Starting over. Getting a second chance.

I don't know about you and what you would call it. But for me, I'd have to say yes to all of the above. He's changed everything. He's changing me everyday...sometimes in big ways - ah ha moments that are significant and wow. These are can't miss. Sometimes the changes are in little ways - subtle and subversive. These changes are easy to miss and may only be recognized years down the road or by the insight of a friend.

Thanks, God, for changing everything. Lost now Found. Old made New. Stranger called Friend. That Baby surely did change everything. Amen

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites