Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Catchup Part 1 - Halloween

So we were at Kelly's mom and dad's house this year for Thanksgiving along with the rest of her side of the family. My sis-in-law, Jackie, told me that I had forgotten to update my blog with some family photos lately (she uses them for a family calendar she puts together for my in-laws. It's really fun!).

I was like, "No way. I update that stuff with pic all the time." So I went to check it out and was, " Whoa! I haven't updated in a while."

So here I go: updating you the few the proud HeldUpHighers that visit my blog and those lucky enough to stumble across it with some family photographs.





No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites