Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 07, 2007

Back To College Life

It's still a bit surreal that I am back in college. Weird. But it's also really cool. And really stressful. And very engaging. And a bit boring. It's life!

I am three weeks into class at UDayton and four weeks into the graduate position at DECA. Time has flown by. So much so that I am already behind! Yikes. Hence I am studying (and, yes, blogging!) at Noble Coffee and Tea Company here in Noblesville. But at the same time while the school stuff has flow by, time feels to be dragging as it pertains to my time away from Kelly and the kids. It's awful.

But that will change sooner than later with the selling of our house and subsequent full move to Dayton.

Here is a list of the classes that I am taking:

Intro to the Profession of Counseling
Intro the the School Counseling Program at UDayton
Program Development for School Counseling
Lifespan Development
Cultural Diversity and Counseling

That's 12 hours total of class hours. 12 down and 36 to go.

Good profs and good people in the classes. Early on stuff has gone a bit slow and is a bit redundant as to class overlap and previous education. But I am sure that will change as the semester heats up.

I'll keep you posted on how things go and how the semester progresses. Learning is fun. It's just the work that I don't like! Talk with you later.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites