Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 06, 2007

YouTubes Got Talent - Ronald Jenkees

Where do these guys come from? YouTube seems to be loaded with average joe's who love to play music, skateboard, or anything else that makes them unique and thus a star on places video sites like this.

But here is this guy, Ronald Jenkees. When I first looked at him, I thought maybe he had downs or something (plus he talked kinda funny), but then he posts on his video blog that he is a "perfectly normal and healthy guy." And sure enough, he is and seriously talented! People love him, his beats (hip hop is his genre of choice), his piano tracks and improvs, and I think is infectious personality and humility.

Thus I lay down for you a couple of his videos that I liked. I bet we see this guy on a Ellen Degeneres or Jimmy Kimmel show before we know it. You can also check him out on his own website here. Enjoy.

"Canon in D"



"Theme from Rocky Remix"





"Ain't No Thang - Music Video"



And my favorite beat he lays down:



(bu to Boing Boing)

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites