Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rings Wedding Weekend - The Hitch

The Big Day was awesome. The Bride was beautiful and Blane was a big stud! All the kids were amazing, too. Lots of friends turned out from Peoria along with the families to celebrate what God was grafting together and finally seal in this simply and honorable ceremony. It was a priviledge to officiate the wedding with my bro-in-law, Don. But how cool is it to be able to perform the wedding ceremony of a sibling. That was too cool and I am humbled to have been apart of it.

Along with some pics, I've included Blane and Crystal's vow's to each other. They wrote them for each other and had people talking during the reception. It was tender and real.

Blane : I promise to love you without reservation / because of you, I laugh, I smile, I live again! / I look forward with great joy to spending the rest of my life with you / caring for you, nurturing you, cherishing you / being there for you in all life has in store for us / and I promise to be true and faithful for as long as we both shall live!

Crystal:
I marry you with my eyes wide open. / And today, I come to give you my love / comfort you in times of distress / encourage you to achieve all of your goals / laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit / always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.


The Brides Maids (minus Melissa who is standing with her mother)

The Groom Dudes (and half of me)

Blane and Crystal Rings

Evan and Crystal

Uncle Boo and Sarah

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites