Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Year Of Living Biblically

Some time ago, I blogged here on a guy named A.J. Jacobs and his one year experiment of living biblically. He has since written a book about what he dubs as his most profound personal experiment yet. So when I saw that he gave a talk about it at my new favorite web site, TED, I could not pass up the opportunity to post the video so that you could hear about his experience and learned lessons right from him.

His insights are interesting and thoughtful. Though I don't agree with some of what he concludes, I do, however, appreciate his honesty, sensitivity, humor, and perseverance to carry this thing out to "it's logical end" and sharing his story with us.



footnote - I'm not sure even I have the stones to live a year biblically like this guy. But then again, I'm not sure I'd want to apart from the grace given to me by God through Jesus.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites