Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Light In The Posts

Over the next couple of weeks postings could be few and light. I'm in the last two weeks of the semester here at UD as I pursue my masters degree in education - school counseling. It's also Thanksgiving week and Kelly, Sarah, Parker, and I will be dog watching (my sister's family dog, Harley Sioux), heading to Cincinnati on Turkey day to party like it's 1999 with Kelly's family, writing my final copy of my research paper (looking at high risk kids, dropout, and how a small group intervention concentrating on relational, academic and family skills impacts attitude about school), finishing up a teaching series for middle school students on the book of Galatians.

Catch you on the flip side!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites