Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Tribute On This Veterans Day

To all the men and women - past, present and future - from the bottom of my heart, I thank you for serving me, my family, your family, my neighbor, your neighbor, and the stranger so very well. Words cannot express my gratitude for sacrificing so very much so that we could live so very well. In your loneliest night or darkest hour may you know the thoughts and prayers of millions of Americans cry out to a God who loves you so very well.

And to my brother, Matt, thank you for so very much for representing God, family and country so very well as you serve in the Navy and help fight for freedom and justice on behalf of these great United States of America. I love you, bro!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Seth. It is my honor to serve you, our family, our loved ones, our Nation... under God.

Love ya back,
Matt

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites