Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Excessive Ping Pong Celebration

I loved playing ping pong growing up whether they be at camps, retreats, college, or the basement of a friend's house. In fact in seminary, my friend Loren and his wife house sat for a family friend in Denver who had converted a whole upstairs bedroom with vaulted ceilings into a ping pong room. My buddies Barclay, Daniel, Loren and I would play these marathon matches for hours when we probably should have been with our wives or studying. It was a blast.

So when I saw this, I was totally cracking up. It's not long so watch until the very end. The last bit of footage at the scorers table is the best.

Take that T.O. and Ocho Cinco!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites