Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big Test This Saturday

A big step in my education/professional training is coming this Saturday: State Praxis exam for school counselors. Big test! If I pass, I'll receive a license to be a school counselor in the state of Ohio. If I don't, I'll be sleeping on the couch the rest of my life! haha. I'll have another chance to take it in June, but I'd like to get it out of the way this time around.

So this week I've been doing some serious studying. I took a practice exam a few weeks ago and did well on it, but I have a feeling the real deal with be a bit harder. I scored about 15 percentage points higher than what the state minimum score requires. That's good. However, I don't want to take anything for granted.

Post will be a bit light this week as I prepare for that. But, more importantly, if you could pray for and with me that would be great! Pray that as I do my best to prepare and trust in the Lord with all my heart that He will ease my anxious heart (be anxious for nothing, but in everything through prayer and supplication...) and give me a sense of confidence that comes from trusting Him and preparing well. Thanks!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites