Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 12, 2009

My Sweet Sarah Is Seven


Seven years ago today, God gave us a baby girl. That baby girl grew through the early years into a little girl who brightened our lives with little shake dance and lots of love for life. That little girl has now grown into a big girl with a big heart that shows love with gifts of art and flowers and dances through life with creativity and tenderness.

My biggest girl, Sarah, I pray for you today that you would know that the sweet love you show for friends, family and others in your life is only a taste of the amazing, unending, and life-changing love that Jesus has for you.

May you know that that meaning of your name - Princess - is standing that you have in the eyes of your daddy. You are my princess not because of what you do, but simply because of who you are: my daughter. Nothing. Zero. Zip. Nada. No one will every love you more than your daddy.

Your royalty is rooted in your Creator who loves more than I can imagine and gave His Prince over to die so that you could live your life resting in the greatest love to be found...Jesus, the Prince of Peace.

Happy Birthday, my sweet, sweet Sarah. I love you so much and count myself the most graced daddy to have you as my girl, my daughter.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites