Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 01, 2009

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Briend

Are you staying up for tonight for the big debut? If you are a Late Show with David Letterman fan will be converting now that Conan is on earlier? Or will you switch simply for the first week and then go back to Letterman?

I, for one, think I am making the switch...for good. I am a long time Letterman fan from the days of dropping stuff off a 5 story building and Larry "Bud" Melman. But recently Letterman has lost his edge (except for the coup of having U2 as the guest band for an entire week...genius!) and gotten way too political.

On the other hand, Conan is fresh, different, innovative, and a guy I'd rather have a beer with on a Friday night (as opposed to Letterman unless he's buying). Maybe I'm just jumping on the bandwagon since I couldn't stay up for Late Night all these years. Maybe I'm just ready for something different.

So tonight at 11:35pm EST, I will be tuning into NBC and seeing how Conan rolls in his new digs and his new time slot.

What about you? Who will you be watching, for how long, and why? I'm so nosy!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites