Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sweet 16 - Oh The Madness!

Well, one of the greatest weekends on the planet's calendar is coming to a close. Why? Because the first two rounds of March Madnessare over. An unbelievable display of guts, drive, blood, sweat, and, yes, tears. It's the weekend where you pull for the upset unless it's against your team or your bracket pick (even then you just might finding yourself pulling for the little guy)!

I love watching everything about this weekend. I love watching the fans the roadtrip to the games. I love listening to the broadcasters breakdown college hoops. I love pulling for Butlers, Wintrops, Albanys, and Creightons of the tourney. I love catching a glimps of the walk-ons on the bench with their arms interlocked as the clocks wind down in a tight game. And I love anticipating the miracle game winning shot that propels one team to glory and the other to agony.

It simply is great. And I dare say...it maybe the greatest sporting event our country knows (even over the Super Bowl, World Series, Stanley Cup, and NBA Finals). I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. It brings a huge smile to my face!

p.s. My Final Four is still intact. Is yours?

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites