Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 18, 2008

Christian The Lion

Sorry for all the video posts lately, but I couldn't resist this one.

Kelly and I were at the rehearsal dinner for some friends whose wedding I am officiating. As we were talk, laughing and sharing stories over dinner, the topic of Christian the Lion came up. When I asked about it, they were shocked that we hadn't heard of or seen the YouTube video sensation. Needless to say, I looked it up when I got home and sure enough over 11,000,000+ hits later, I am just now viewing. I am so behind the times.

So if you have seen it...sorry. If you are behind the times like me and haven't seen it, then check out this pretty cool and touching story (I just could have done without the Whitney Houston track to the video footage). I sure hope it's real.



(bu to my friend, Todd, via rehearsal dinner)

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites