Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 28, 2008

DNC/Barack Thoughts

The night is really just starting in Denver at Invesco Field. The video just ran about Barack life. It was a great video and simply said it is an incredible journey. Really it's a great American story of perseverance, dreams, and serving your country. I am really curious what he will say about what he will do and how he will do it. "Yes We Can" will only go so far (I think). And though I really love Barack's personal story, I think his personal politics leaves something to be desired.

But I do love to hear him speak....dude can communicate! The "eight is enough" line was lame. "Pull yourself up by your boot straps, even if you have no boots. You're on your own"...good line.

DNC is really pushing the war service of his relatives as making him viable as commander-in-chief. It's been all over the convention the last few days and again into tonight. Not sure that equates, but I get the angle.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites