Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 24, 2008

Are You Mr. October?

In light of the fall classic, I decided to try my hand at some baseball games on Miniclip while I lay sick here in bed. This is a pretty fun game. It's the bottom of the 9th and your team is down by two runs. Can you mount a comeback for the win? I wasn't able to, but that doen't mean I won't keep trying (what better things do have to do?), The arcade version of the game is lame. But the bottom of the 9th game is where it's at.




Games at Miniclip.com - Baseball
Baseball

It is bottom of the ninth; rally your team to win the game with only 3 outs left

Play this free game now!!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites