Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Images That Move

Whether it be nature to people or black/white to psychedelic, something in me is moved by the photographs and the photographers that capture them. I don't know what it is. The realism. The depiction. The story being told. All of the above? I'm still thinking about that one.

And so bumping around the net tonight (procrastinating getting the house ready for our open house tomorrow), I found this site posting images that changed the world. Some of them are very familiar to me. While others of them I had never seen before.

Powerful. Sad. Sick. Moving. These are just a few of the words that come to mind. They cause me to think deeply about people, injustice, my apathy, the world, my world, and the heart of Jesus - The Good Shepherd. And so I share them with you...wondering what moves insides you when you view art like this? How does it move? And maybe, more importantly, why does it move?

(bu to Hemmy)

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites