Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's Here!


This is my new toy...eeerrr...education tool. I'm like a kid at Christmas right now. I broke down, justified, reasoned out the need to buy a laptop computer and it finally arrived. Thank you, DHL!

While on vacation with the fam in Pensacola with my bro and sis-in-law, Matt and I started doing the hard core research on deals and rigs that were the best bang for my buck. And so I finally settled on Dell's Inspiron 1420. It totally rocks!

Read some reviews here, here, and here. People love it. I am loving it. I even love Vista by Microsoft (as long as it stays stable!).

So if you or someone you know is in the market for an affordable laptop, I totally recommend the 1420.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites