Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sign of the Apocalypse

Twilight. It's big in the world of teenagers, especially teenage girls. I'm mean it's big, real big, huge, and even ginormous! Books are bestsellers. Movies are blockbusters. Anyone and everyone associated with the book and/or movies is at the top of google searches.

But this is a bit much and, I believe, a sign of the apocalypse. It's a felt version of one of the character's (Bella) womb with detachable baby inside. FELT people! Call me crazy, but I thought the church single handedly obliterated the felt "recreation" industry. Who knew?


Seriously. Pack your bags. Jesus is pulling into my driveway as I type.

(bu to Craftastrophies)

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites