Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Talk About Your Spike!

I've been writing and creating this blog for about 3.5 years. It's been really fun...I feel like Seth Godin as it relates to this post about his blog. However, I don't have nearly the ideas that he has. He oozes thoughts and ideas. I also don't nearly have his traffic.

On my average days I get anywhere from 10-15 hits. On a good day, hits increase to the 20-25 range. My best day had been around 80 (I think).

But Sunday, I had my biggest day yet - by a long shot: 150. 1 freaking 50, 1. 5. 0. Wow. I guess the prayer of the weak was much needed that week or people have really started to spread the word that this Seth Rings guy has something to say OR Conan O'Brien was spiking in internet searches. I'm going with the last one.

No biggie. Still pretty cool.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites