Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 09, 2009

Xmas Karaoke - Sonny and Cher

And last, but certainly not least, in fact, more like first place...the best karaoke performace of the Rings Christmas Competition was none other than my crazy sister, Marcie, and my equally wild niece, Ana Kay! This performance was the best of all categories: costume (that's permanent marker for a mustache on my sis!), performance, and singing. Though they didn't win the overall competition, they certainly won this by a pretty good margin. Singing Sonny and Cher's I Got You, Babe...MCats and Kakes!



Check some quality past performances:

Grease

Man, I Feel Like a Woman

B-52's (my personal favorite)

YMCA

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites