Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Are you a Web-headed Wallcrawler?

From The Electric Company to the Saturday morning cartoons and from comic books to the big screen, I've always been a big fan of Spiderman. And if I were a superhero, that's who I'd be according to this online quiz I took. Here are my results:

You are Spider-Man

























Spider-Man
60%
The Flash
55%
Green Lantern
55%
Superman
50%
Robin
47%
Iron Man
45%
Catwoman
35%
Supergirl
30%
Hulk
30%
Batman
25%
Wonder Woman
20%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test


(bu to Marko)

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites