Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Seeking Normal

Most of the time, I'm not seeking normal in my life. I don't want a "normal" life. I don't want to be a normal follower of Jesus, husband, dad, or friend. Most of the time, I'm trying to push myself to be abnormal (for the extraordinary and not wierd, I hope) in those areas. That's a good thing.

But lately, I've been longning for normal, and I've found it this Saturday. I'm home....not working. I'm "normally" at work on Saturday, but I get a chance to taste a bit of normal by being with my family today. That's pretty cool.

It's funny the things that make us feel normal. Maybe is a word from friend during tough season. Maybe it's a meal from your home town or country depending on where you live. Maybe it's feeling better after a seson of being sick. The list could go on and on. Today for me, however, it's simply having a Saturday off and for a brief 24 hour period, feeling, well, normal.

I'm curious. What are the things that make you feel normal?

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites