Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Influences

How would you share with others about those who have influenced your life? How would you communicate it? I'm know a few of the people that I'd put, but not sure I'd know how to tell that story.

Check out this video. Creativity. Talent. And some serious dedication. Too cool.

Here is what the artist wrote about the experience and project:

30 different people that influenced my life were painted one on top of another on my torso. I either painted a picture of the person or an object that represents the person.

To see photos of the work and some brief details about a few check it out at.
www.philinthecircle.com/influe nce

Music is by Elephine. Check 'em out at www.myspace.com/elephine
They Rock!

Many people are asking about Hitler and how he could be an influence. He has had an impact on the entire world and changed how society deals with hate. Obviously he is not a influence in a positive way except for the positive changes that have occured to society since his existence.

People are also wondering how long it took. I spent 20 hours painting and I had the piece on me for about 30 hours. I slept with it on and it was aweful!

Enjoy!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites