Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Whack Back

Well, after three years of pain, I've finally begun seeking medical attention and relief for my back. It started with a visit to a chiropractor (hoping is was a simple alignment issue), but upon x-ray, the chiropractor says to me, "You better get further diagnosis from your doctor." So I made an appointment and went to the doctor yesterday. After the exam, he wanted me to get an MRI done that day because "reasonable amount of concern" of something more serious. I wish I could post the pics on the blog so you could see it, but my lower back looks jacked even to me...and I'm not even a doctor (just related to them).

The technician sent my MRI off to my doc. I go back to my doctor in two weeks for blood work. A week after that, I am back for the diagnosis and next steps. So who knows. I'd appreciate your prayers. I'd like to be rid of the pain because pain sucks, especially in the back. I'd like to be able to play on the floor with Sarah and Parker for more than 5 minutes without having to stop to go lay down.

So that's it. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites