Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 07, 2007

Blog Of The Week

I like to blog. It's fun, thought provoking, and meaningful for me and most who find this space. But it's difficult at times to come up with stuff that is thoughtful, fresh, quirky, and creative. Blogs like mine are a dime a dozen at some level. However, if you want a blog that is thoroughly insightful, stimulating, and reverent pretty much with every post, I encourage you to check out Jesus Creed by Scot McKnight. This guy is good. Real good.

Now a lot of you that bump around Held Up High know about Scot's Jesus Creed blog b/c you know where the good stuff is online! But for those you that don't here are a few reasons why I dig it. One is that it always points me back to Jesus. Whether it's a post on advent, theology, life of Paul, or a book review, I always find myself thinking about Christ at the end of it. Another thing I love about this blog is the book reviews. But it's not like me in that you basically get one post and general comments. Scot's posts are like having your own little theological book club full of insight and discussion about each and every chapter. Very cool. And lastly, during this season of Christmas, he has a series of Advent post that are short and deep. It takes thinking about Christmas to a whole new level.

So check out this very wise, articulate, and humble man's blog about his love for his Savior, Lord, and Friend, Jesus. It will be well worth your time to discover the Jesus Creed.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites