Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Season of Family and Celebration

Over the last few weeks, I have had the joy of celebrating some big milestones in the life of my family. During that time we've had a big birthday and graduation. We've also had some great drop-ins that have shared their time and lives with us.

It's been a while since I've posted on family stuff so I thought I would take this time to give you some pics (and later videos) of our kids and crew.

My prayer for you is that you and I would love and cherish our families as much as I feel loved and cherished by mine. May we show them with love and grace every moment we can and speak blessing and encouragement any chance we get.

So to get the party started, just this past weekend we had Pat and Lea, Kelly's uncle and aunt from California, in town. There were only able to be here a couple of ours but Kelly and the kids loved the time spent with them. I was bummed I couldn't be there. I was on work detail and Costco. But Pat and Lea, you are welcome anytime! Boiler Up!

Great Aunt Lea and Parker

Great Uncle Pat and Sarah

Pop Quiz: Name the people in the above photo


It was also Father's Day. A day of remembrance for me as I remind myself of God's charge to me as a dad: Love them as I love you. Huge calling. Enormous responsibility. Thank God, He is on my side! I couldn't think of a better wife cherish parenting with and better kids to mold and shape. This journey is incredible.

Presentation of cards. So cute!

Cool cement stepping stone with their foot imprints. Very sweet. It's sitting right by the bench in the front of the house.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites